A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kirtley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kirtley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kirtley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirtley graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kirtley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Ray Kirtley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Kirtley practice?
- Dr. Louis Kirtley has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Kirtley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.