A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Klieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Klieger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klieger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Klieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Klieger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klieger graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Klieger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Levin Klieger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Klieger practice?
- Dr. Louis Klieger has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Klieger practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Ophthalmologists.