A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Klieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Klieger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klieger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Klieger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klieger graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Klieger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Levin Klieger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Klieger practice?
- Dr. Louis Klieger has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Klieger practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Ophthalmologists.