A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Korngold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Korngold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Korngold, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Hand Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Korngold graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Korngold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Korngold MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis Korngold practice?
- Dr. Louis Korngold has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Korngold practices Plastic Surgery near New City, NY.
See New City Surgeons.