Overall Review

3.8

June 1st, 2015
The only reason I am disappointed and not Happy with the results is because I was left with Nerve Damaged on my left Ear and Cheek. It's been 1 1/2 years and still Numbness. I did not expect this to happen since my sister-in-law had her face lift done over 18 yrs ago with Dr. Korngold and she was happy and did not have any problems. I would think with his many years of experience this would never had happen. Disappointed.

October 3rd, 2014
Unhappy with my nose
As a plastic surgeon he should not be allowed to perform rhinoplasty. My nose is crooked and he removed too much cartlidge during the surgery. My nose was almost perfect prior to the surgery with the exception of a slight bump on the side of my nose from an accident. He changed my whole look and I am very unhappy! Other plastic surgeons said to leave my nose alone, but Dr. Korngold encouraged me to have the surgery.$$$ So sorry I didn't listen to the other plastic surgeons. It is too difficult to correct and I have never been happy with the way I look thanks to Dr. Korngold!

February 14th, 2014
I like Dr Korngold, but I have issues with his surgery. I had an eyelid lift last Jan. My right eye still isn't healed, and there was never enough of the lid removed on my right eye. My left eye is fine, but the right looks basically as it did before I had surgery. I had this done with a groupon and three friends went also, all but 1 of us have issues all with the right eye. If I had it to do over I would spend the full amount for the surgery and have it done right. I gave the doctor 2 stars, because one eye is okay, and one isn't!

April 1st, 2012
I found Dr Korngold and his staff to be incredibly caring, professional and capable. Dr Korngold made me, and more importantly, my injured 4 year old son feel completely at ease with his warm bedside manner and great sense of humor, which proved critical to diffusing what would have otherwise been an overwhelmingly stressful situation for my family (there isn't a more frightening feeling than when you see you young son bloody after falling down hard on a gravel driveway!). Fortunately, thanks to Dr Korngold, my son's cut healed beautifully and no one at all has ever noticed a scar on his forehead a few months after treatment.