A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kralick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kralick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kralick, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralick graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kralick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis L Kralick MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Kralick practice?
- Dr. Louis Kralick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Kralick practices Neurological Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurological Surgeons.