Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  One of the very Best Neurosergens  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2014

Dr. Kralick, performed surgery to correct my bulging C5 disc, which was making contact with nerves leading out to my left arm , that caused Severe Paine, Tingling and Numbness. This surgery was performed at Alaska Regional Medical Center well over 15 years. I have had no problems what so ever. Dr. Kralick is one the best, and I would highly recommend him to any who requires his expertise. any one

|  Disabled for LIFE!!  |  show details
by Anne on Aug 27th, 2014

Unfortunately, I had surgery by Dr Kralick on my C-spine in Sept of 2012 and I wish I never had! Today (8/26) I had an appointment, which I made months ago, and I tried to talk to the doctor about what I've been suffering for the past 2 years. I was denied my appointment because I did not bring a "recent" MRI CD even though I was never told to bring anything but my med list. I don't even have a "recent" CD. The most recent I have is from a year ago. This was my last chance to talk to the doctor or his PA because I am leaving the state to go live with family in about 3 weeks. My neuro-pathic issues and/or side effects resulting from the surgery have forced me to sell my home because I'm unable to work or maintain the upkeep on my home. I'm 44 years old and disabled for life and they wouldn't see me because I don't have a "recent" CD. I gave you a chance Dr Kralick! I'll find a better Doctor in Arizona and hopefully they can correct your mistake!!

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2014

was diagnosed stge 4 brain cancer drkralick walks into my hospital rooom says u have stage 4 brain cancer yur gonna die within 6 months and walked out

|  L5/S1 discectomy 11 years ago, still doing great!  |  show details
by W. holm on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Kralick did my surgery in Sept 2002, I was in debilitating pain for a herneated L5/S1 . Pain was gone immediately after surgery and I followed recovery instructions to the letter. It's been 13 years and I'm 99% pre-injury. AWESOME!

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

Great job diagnosing and scheduling me quickly for a lumbar discectomy. At day one after surgery and already feeling much better. This is the second time this surgeon has operated on me (the first was unrelated head trauma 10 years ago) and I've been impressed both times with his work and his staff.