A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kuchnir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kuchnir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kuchnir, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchnir graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kuchnir has 16 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuchnir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis Kuchnir practice?
Dr. Louis Kuchnir practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Shrewsbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, MA and Milford, MA.
See Shrewsbury Dermatologists.