Overall Review

2.6

August 17th, 2016
Diagnosed and removed Keratoacanthoma in office. No complications. Very thorough and competent.

August 11th, 2016
Worst Bedside Manner I Have Ever Encountered
Comically deplorable bedside manner. Made extremely racist remarks about Eastern doctors and suggested I needed to throw out their "fake herbal medicine" as they'll give you anything to get you out fast. How ironic. Also made sexist remarks about the fact that girls always use some "boysenberry cherry berry shampoo lotion" which is "filled with chemicals to make it smell nice, didn't you know?" instead of acknowledging that the cleaning agents in said products are just as likely to cause skin problems. Actually tried to bamboozle me into thinking detergent does not have chemicals that are possibly abrasive to the skin until he found out I've taken basic high school chemistry. Did not even let me consult with him, gave me a prescription two minutes in without hearing my concerns. Assistant attempted to rectify situation, he was ignored as well. Extremely patronizing and condescending excuse for a healthcare professional. Go elsewhere.

December 15th, 2015
Don't come here for ACNE. You basically pay a $50 copay sit in the waiting room for 10 minutes. Get sent to a room. Wait a half hour before he sees you. When he comes in he talks for 10 minutes. Sends you to get the same prescription that hasn't been working.

January 22nd, 2015
I had a problem for a year, but he said he didn't see anything. Even average people see, but doctor doesn't. Save your time and money, don't go there.

May 16th, 2014
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!
This doctor was recommended by my primary physician. I waited well over an hour to be seen. The doctor if you want to call him that was very arrogant, he was emailing while speaking with me. He has medical interns working for him who he verbally abuses. This was the worst decision I made to visit this practice. He did absolutely nothing for me! And the idiot didn't even know his fly on his pants were open.

April 17th, 2014
The nurses were friendly and it was easy to get an appointment. The actual doctor is rather condescending and arrogant. He will spend much time explaining to you something that has absolutely nothing to do with why you are here. Will give you advice in areas out of his expertise that is completely unwarranted and inaccurate.

June 21st, 2013
BEWARE!!!
I have been to this office on at least 7 occasions. Every time I go, I say it is going to be my last visit. It is poorly run. The wait time is incredible. I thought if I made the first appointment of the day it would go quicker. Boy, was I wrong. He ended up arriving almost one hour late (HOW RUDE!) and I still waited at least an hour to be seen. I went in today to have a one mole removed. He marked, with a pen, another spot to take off. After being there for 2 hours, he actually left the room and was finished seeing me . I asked the assistant isn't he going to remove these today? She said since he had it clearly circled, that he must have just forgot. FORGOT??? She left to bring him back in , and came back saying he wants me to reschedule!! I am not kidding. This is an actual true story. Needless to say, this will be my final visit. I should also mention that he is very condescending, to both patients and employees.

May 9th, 2013
Pompous, curt and rude
After spending just ONE visit with this man, I called and requested that I meet with one of the other doctors. I over heard him being quite condescending towards his staff, when he was questioning whether a patient cancelled, or was told the appointment was cancelled and he said "you understand the difference?" like his staff were idiots. This man will be getting a piece of my mind when I see him next.

February 13th, 2013
Poorly run office
It's easy to get an appointment here, but be prepared to spend over an hour in the crowded waiting room. When you finally see the doctor (for five minutes) you will be spoken to as if you were a child--he is condescending and abrupt. There are better alternatives in the metrowest area!

February 20th, 2011
Excellent care!
I was very happy with the care I received at Kuchnir Dermatology. Dr. Kuchnir was very nice -- He took his time with me, explained the diagnosis thoroughly, gave me a prescription that is already working, and suggested a follow-up visit only if things don't clear up completely within a few weeks. My primary care doctor recommended him and now I know why. I would definitely recommend this office for anyone.

November 18th, 2010
STAY AWAY!
Wish there was a 0 star rating. Will never go back, Dr Kuchnir is rude, abrasive, and Inefficient. He tried several less potent prescriptions, requiring more office visits and more payments, before using the one suggested from my last dermatologist. Demanded I throw away my old prescription before leaving his office or he wouldn't write out a new one. When I mentioned my experiences to others, I heard many, many similar complaints about him. My advise - STAY AWAY!

October 29th, 2010
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR: if you need a biopsy done !!! I went in for a spot to be checked on my nose, he told me he needed to do a biopsy, something i had not been educated on, i asked him at least 5 times if i was going to have a scar,he was annoyed that i kept asking him, he told me to relax. I also asked his nurse/or med asst that was in with him and she said no as well. well, i have a scar alright,on the TIP OF MY NOSE !!! a huge poc mark type of scar, i have never had any kind of scar or birthmark anywhere on my body until this. It is absolutely devastating to say the least. He took no care in what he was doing, please, if you need a biopsy see a plastic surgeon. This guy is a HACK. And now I am left to pay to fix this, even though he said its medically necessary, the insurance wont cover it, because not its considered cosmetic ! what a racket !!! never mind the money part, i have to deal with pain and suffering and embarassment because of his careless, and lack of experience as well as not informing me of the potential outcome....