A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kurlansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurlansky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurlansky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kurlansky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurlansky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kurlansky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Sandy Kurlansky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Kurlansky practice?
- Dr. Louis Kurlansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Kurlansky practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.