A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kwong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kwong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kwong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Kwong practice?
Dr. Louis Kwong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.