A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Leaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Leaff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leaff
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Leaff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Leaff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leaff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leaff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
- Medical College Of Pennsylvainia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Arthur Leaff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Leaff practice?
- Dr. Louis Leaff has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Leaff practices Psychiatry near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Psychiatrists.