A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Leaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Leaff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Leaff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leaff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leaff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
- Medical College Of Pennsylvainia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Arthur Leaff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Leaff practice?
- Dr. Louis Leaff has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Leaff practices Psychiatry near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Psychiatrists.