A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leone
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Leone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Leone practice?
- Dr. Louis Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Leone practices Family Medicine near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Family Physicians.