A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Leone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Leone practice?
- Dr. Louis Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Leone practices Family Medicine near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Primary Care Doctors.