A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libby
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Libby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Libby, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from George Washington University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Libby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Samuels Libby FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Libby practice?
- Dr. Louis Libby has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Libby practices Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pulmonologists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Family Physicians.