A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libby
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Libby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Libby, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from George Washington University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Libby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Samuels Libby FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Libby practice?
- Dr. Louis Libby has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Libby practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.