A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Lit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Lit is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Lit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lit graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Lit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Lit MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Lit practice?
- Dr. Louis Lit has 1 office location.
- Dr. Louis Lit practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Riviera Beach, FL.