A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Lit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Lit is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lit
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Lit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lit graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Lit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Lit MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Lit practice?
- Dr. Louis Lit has 1 office location.
- Dr. Louis Lit practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Riviera Beach, FL.