Learn more about Dr. Louis Lit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Lit is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lit
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Lit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lit graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Lit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Lit MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Lit practice?
- Dr. Louis Lit has 1 office location.
- Dr. Louis Lit practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Riviera Beach, FL.