Dr. Louis Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Liu?

March 13th, 2011

I have found Dr. Liu to be a good and caring doctor. He has been my doctor for over 5 years. Answers emails in a timely and courteous manner. Referred me to specialist as needed. He is polite and efficent during visits or phone appointments.

March 23rd, 2010

Dr. Liu seems to have a cold demeanor, and comes off as condisending. My appointment with him felt like I was getting a check up on my car, very impersonal. He seemed iritated when I questioned things he said, and reacted as if he thought; "how could he possibly know anything, he's not a doctor". The staff also treated me like I couldn't possibly know anything, and talked right over, then just dismissed me.

June 27th, 2009

dr liu has cut me off my medications which can be life threatening because i misunderstood a question. he is cruel and doesn't seem to care much about his patients.

March 28th, 2016