A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Cohen practice?
- Dr. Louis Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.