Dr. Louis Iorio Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Louis Iorio?

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr Iorio is one of the nicest Drs I have ever met. Compassionate is what comes to mind. Excellent work!

BA reduction/revision

Posted on November 14th, 2015

It's been four months since having my second beast augmentation with Dr Iorio. The first one was done many years ago by another surgeon and the size was too big (510cc). I had consulted Dr. Iorio about going smaller in size to 300ish CCs and stitching up the pocket for the smaller implants. My previous implants had also shifted out towards the armpit so I wanted a correction on that as well. I saw Dr Iorio three times before my surgery. I had gone to several other plastic surgeons in the area, but they were very much in a rush to get me in/out. They didn't listen to my wants and concerns since I had some significant changes in mind. This was not a standard BA so I really wanted the best I could get. Dr. Iorio truly listened to exactly what I wanted. He gave me realistic counseling on what may or may not be possible so that I would know exactly what to expect and have a realistic idea of the outcome. A very genuine man who cares about his patients and is passionate and professional about achieving the best results possible for your body type and procedure. I just had my final post op visit with Dr. Iorio. I've been very pleased throughout the entire process by him and his staff. I've never waited more than five minutes to see him. I would highly recommend considering a consultation with him. And I was able to get the exact goals I had wanted for my body and am very happy with the results.

Love him!!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I love Dr. Iorio! Not only does he do great work, he is a super nice and has great bedside manner! I wouldn't trust any other Dr. but him. He has done an eye lid lift and is about to give me a breast lift reduction in a couple weeks. He is the best! And his staff is so nice!!! I absolutely love him!!!

Posted on October 31st, 2013

He is such a good doctor,i really loved the results of my breast augmentation!Very nice stuff everyone is so friendly!

great doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. Iorio is one of the most professional doctors I have ever visited. He is very kind and takes time to listen to each of his patients. His staff is also great and it is a very well run office. I highly recommend Dr. Iorio.

Abdominoplasty...An Amazing Procedure!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Iorio is a wonderful, kind, caring, professional. He is always on time to see his patient, answers all questions, and addresses any concerns that may arise. The comfort of his patient is of the utmost importance. Both Dr. Iorio and his warm, genial staff make the cosmetic experience a very positive and rewarding one. I would not hesitate one minute to recommend Dr. Iorio as I know the excellent quality of care that prospective patient would receive.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on February 8th, 2013

THE DOCTOR AND STAFF WERE INCREDIBLE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY COURTEOUS. I DID NOT FEEL RUSHED AND DOCTOR LORIO EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME IN DETAIL. I was very satisfied I will definitely recommend DRctor Lori I'm inhis office to anybody friends family anybody they were absolutely incredible

Posted on January 7th, 2012

He's the best. Made me feel so comfortable. Took his time explaining everything. The staff is very courteous. I feel good about referring my friends and family .

He is the Best Doctor he cares so much

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Iorio is the most caring doctor he want's the best for his patients. He trys to make you understand everything he will be doing and makes you know how good you are going to look so you can't wait to get your surgey.

Posted on October 20th, 2017