Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile
780 Highway 34
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
732-780-9191
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
by Nayara martins on Oct 31st, 2013

He is such a good doctor,i really loved the results of my breast augmentation!Very nice stuff everyone is so friendly!

|  great doctor  |  show details
by barbara on Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Iorio is one of the most professional doctors I have ever visited. He is very kind and takes time to listen to each of his patients. His staff is also great and it is a very well run office. I highly recommend Dr. Iorio.

|  Abdominoplasty...An Amazing Procedure!  |  show details
by Bonnie Glatzer on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Iorio is a wonderful, kind, caring, professional. He is always on time to see his patient, answers all questions, and addresses any concerns that may arise. The comfort of his patient is of the utmost importance. Both Dr. Iorio and his warm, genial staff make the cosmetic experience a very positive and rewarding one. I would not hesitate one minute to recommend Dr. Iorio as I know the excellent quality of care that prospective patient would receive.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by M.BAKER on Feb 8th, 2013

THE DOCTOR AND STAFF WERE INCREDIBLE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY COURTEOUS. I DID NOT FEEL RUSHED AND DOCTOR LORIO EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME IN DETAIL. I was very satisfied I will definitely recommend DRctor Lori I'm inhis office to anybody friends family anybody they were absolutely incredible

|  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

He's the best. Made me feel so comfortable. Took his time explaining everything. The staff is very courteous. I feel good about referring my friends and family .

|  He is the Best Doctor he cares so much  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Iorio is the most caring doctor he want's the best for his patients. He trys to make you understand everything he will be doing and makes you know how good you are going to look so you can't wait to get your surgey.