Learn more about Dr. Louis Maisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Maisel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maisel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maisel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Maisel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Maisel has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Maisel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Maisel practice?
- Dr. Louis Maisel has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Maisel practices Ophthalmology near New City, NY.
See New City Ophthalmologists.