A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Maisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Maisel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Maisel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Maisel has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Maisel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Maisel practice?
- Dr. Louis Maisel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Maisel practices Ophthalmology near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New City Ophthalmologists.