A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Maisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Maisel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maisel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maisel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Maisel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Maisel has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Maisel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Maisel practice?
- Dr. Louis Maisel has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Maisel practices Ophthalmology near New City, NY.
See New City Ophthalmologists.