A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Mancano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Mancano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Mancano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancano graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mancano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mancano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Mancano practice?
Dr. Louis Mancano practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.