A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Marino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Marino, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Marino MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Marino practice?
- Dr. Louis Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Marino practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.