A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Mariorenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Mariorenzi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mariorenzi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mariorenzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Mariorenzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariorenzi graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mariorenzi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis John Mariorenzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Mariorenzi practice?
- Dr. Louis Mariorenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Mariorenzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Surgeons.