Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Marks III
Dr. Louis Marks III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital, Spectrum Health Hospitals and Saint Mary`s Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Marks III has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Louis Marks III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Matthew Dikin
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi17
Dr. Kyle Rasikas
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi39
Dr. Adam Peterik
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi10