A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Mateya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Mateya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Mateya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateya graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mateya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis P Mateya MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Mateya practice?
- Dr. Louis Mateya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Mateya practices Internal Medicine near Endicott, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY and Vestal, NY.
See Endicott Internists.