A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Mateya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Mateya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Mateya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateya graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mateya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mateya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Mateya practice?
Dr. Louis Mateya practices Internal Medicine near Endicott, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY and Vestal, NY.
See Endicott Internists.