A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Mazzarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Mazzarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzarelli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzarelli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Mazzarelli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzarelli graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mazzarelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Mazzarelli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Mazzarelli practice?
- Dr. Louis Mazzarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Mazzarelli practices Diagnostic Radiology near New London, CT.
See New London Radiologists.