Learn more about Dr. Louis McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis McNabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNabb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis McNabb, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNabb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Joseph McNabb MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. McNabb practice?
- Dr. Louis McNabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis McNabb practices Pulmonary Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Pulmonologists.