A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis McNabb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNabb
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNabb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis McNabb, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNabb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Joseph McNabb MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. McNabb practice?
- Dr. Louis McNabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis McNabb practices Pulmonary Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Pulmonologists.