Pulmonologist (lungs)
220 Laguna Rd
Ste 2
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-446-7454
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
by NA on Feb 10th, 2014

I have to agree with every other person who has left a comment. This doctor is RUDE! His Staff is RUDE! The Billing Dept has no clue what they are billing as they billed for office visits that have been paid. He could careless what you are dealing with and could careless to help assist with helping your condition! From what we were told he is retiring and honestly that was a blessing for us as we will hopefully now find a doctor that will take his time with assisting in our treatment for a positive healthy lifestyle!!

|  Rude, uncaring doctor that should RETIRE!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I've been here many times...enough to know the office staff is very nice. Easy to get an appt. But rememeber this office is shared by several Pulmonary doctors. I was seeing McNabb. I found him after getting seriously ill and he was doing rounds at St. Judes and was the doctor checking on me. So when I got out of the hospital I thought I've give him a chance follow up on me since he knew my case. But he turned out to be one of the rudest, most un-compassionate doctors I've ever met. His bedside manner just stinks to high heaven. Did I mention how RUDE he is! I am very easy going, patient, and easy to get along with. I thought after a few visits he'd lighten up a little and show a different side of himself. Nope! That's the only side he has...just darned right rude. I end up leaving his office feeling worse then when I first went in there. He does NOTHING for you. He could careless how bad your illness or even finding out whats really going on with you. It's all about getting you IN and OUT of his office in 3 minutes or quicker. There is NEVER any WAIT time once you sign in because he treats all his patients this way...like a revolving door. Many times senior citizens are coming out of his office with their adult kids telling them Dr. McNabb didn't bother to listen to them and they did not get enough time before being sent out. Myself I have some lung issues and all he can do is be rude and mean. Last time I saw him I had severe pain in and around my lungs...like pluresy or something. It hurt SO BAD. He just wrote me a script for Celebrex and said to take those and sent me on my way. I have a very expensive PPO insurance that he could of at least took a X-Ray to see what's going on in there. A CT scan...something? As to the stupid Celebrex pain pills they were recalled yrs ago due to some serious heart problems they caused...something like that? I DID NOT want pain pills, I already take pain pills for and ibprofin...I wanted to KNOW WHAT was causing the pain in my lungs, & why I was having such a hard time breathing?!!Best part yet. I said could one of your girls put that oxygen meter on my finger to check how much oxygen I"m getting because I'm so short of breath? He says sure. So some girl walks me up and down his LITTLE tiny hall once and the oxy metter dropped to 86 instantly which is NOT good! The PROVED I was NOT getting enough air...he even admitted it. But he let me go like that. Guess I can go home and die as far as he could care. So go to anyone...but NOT him!!!Dr. McNabb has been around a LONG time! I think he's far too involved in his round at St. Judes hospital and just doesn't care about people anymore...well maybe he never did? I know of others that went to him and never went back. I could kick myself for seeing him so many times. I really thought he'd warm up after a while as I suffered. So if you like a QUICK visit McNabb's your man. But don't expect him to do anything for you. Heck...I see ALOT of doctors due to my illness and he is the only one that actually hands me all my medical records and tells ME to take them up front to the girls. (That's NOT my job!)Don't dare ask him any questions or you will get bite. He looks at you like your confortational. He explains nothing...and he NEVER ever does anything for you. Then has the gull to say to come back in 3 months. WHAT THE HECK FOR???!!! I've now found a WONDERFUL pulmonary doctor...just wish I left McNabb the first time I was treated so bad. I challege anyone to see if you can even get this doctor to smile. I"ve tried to get him to smile, laugh...I'll make jokes...nothint works with this guy. He is just a MEAN DOCTOR that takes your money and runs and leaves you SICK. I wouldn't recommend this guy to my worse enemy. Dr. McNabb needs to retire since he just doesn't care about how bad his patients feel anymore. OK...off my soap box. I normally would NOT write a review this long...but this guy really ticks me off! If I can SAVE even one person from going to him and going what I went through then it's all worth it. Take care of yourself ppl...because McNabb sure won't.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. is rude, uncompassionate, and egotistical horrible with patients and their families.

|  sleep study  |  show details
by A on Mar 1st, 2010

same as Petrie (rubber stamp sleep study), but did have problem with his billing/insurance people