A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Melchiorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Melchiorre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Melchiorre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melchiorre graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Melchiorre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis P Melchiorre MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Melchiorre practice?
- Dr. Louis Melchiorre has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Melchiorre practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.