A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Mendelson, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Mendelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Mendelson MD is a male Allergist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Louis Mendelson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Louis Mendelson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Enfield, CT.
See West Hartford Pediatricians and West Hartford Allergists.