Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Mendelson
Dr. Louis Mendelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics and Allergy. Dr. Mendelson is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Mendelson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Mendelson has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Louis Mendelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.
Dr. Jeffrey Factor
Pediatric Allergy, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology
West Hartford, CT 0 mi32
Dr. Jasmine Abbosh
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology
West Hartford, CT 0 mi25
Dr. Hillary Hernandez-Trujillo
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
West Hartford, CT 0 mi11