Learn more about Dr. Louis Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Mendelson, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Mendelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis M Mendelson MD is a male Allergist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Louis Mendelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Mendelson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Pediatricians, West Hartford Pediatric Specialists, and West Hartford Allergists.