A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Metzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Metzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Metzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Metzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Witham Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis S Metzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Metzman practice?
- Dr. Louis Metzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Metzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crawfordsville, IN.
See Crawfordsville Surgeons.