A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Metzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Metzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Metzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Metzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Steven Metzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Metzman practice?
- Dr. Louis Metzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Metzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crawfordsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, IN.
See Crawfordsville Orthopedic Surgeons.