A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Meyers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Block Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis B. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Louis Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Meyers practices Internal Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists.