Dr. Louis Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

April 14th, 2016
Do NOT use this doctor!
Horrible doctor uncaring and rude. Staff actually aplogized for his rude behavior. Not only is his attitude horrible his work is as well. Uncessary cuting by two other Plastic surgeons. What doctor places nipple skin to cover areas on the breast! Signed a document saying I would have unfavorable scaring but this is just horrible. Please I'm begging anyone going for surgery to go elsewhere!!PLEASE. BTW I received a breast reduction.

November 11th, 2015
I was sent to him for hand surgery. One appointment he only told me he needed to consult with doctor on Phoenix. My next appointment he gave me s name of a doctor in Phoenix he had never spoken with. I made my own appointment in Phoenix. I feel he wasted my time and money.

October 9th, 2012
Highly Recommend
I have seen Dr. Miller over the course of two years for bilateral breast reconstruction. He has seen me every step of the way throughout the entire process. During this time I have received excellent care. I have never had any complications, and over the course of 6-7 surgeries that says a lot. I believe the quality of his work can't be beat and wouldn't think of going elsewhere for my medical needs.

September 11th, 2012
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!
I have never been treated with less respect by a professional person in my entire life. Dr. Miller is more than happy to schedule appointments for you and charge your insurance company, but not only will he do NOTHING for you, he will insult you the entire time, give you an immense amount of attitude, and show absolutely no concern for your own concerns. (The reason that brought you there in the first place). This guy is terrible. Don't waste your time and money. See someone else.

June 26th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Miller for almost 2 years now, as he has done my reconstruction following a bi-lateral mastectomy. I am very pleased with the quality of his work. He has taken the utmost care in ensuring that I have no more scars than necessary and I have not had any problems with infection. He has always been very careful, attentive and consciencious of his work and handling of my reconstruction during chemo. When looking for a doctor to handle this task, he was highly recommended. I do not regret my decisions to stay local and go with Dr. Miller for one second.

October 18th, 2011
all about the money...so is his wife the v.p of his "corp" haha what a joke

August 31st, 2011
dr miller is the worst plastic surgeon i am sad to say that i was one of his patients iam a 24 year old female still suffering from the works of this horrible doctor i feel as though i was butchered. i was told by two plastic surgeons in tucson az that he did a sloppy job.by the way i got a breast reduction and i knew i would have unfavorable scars. the thing is he cut in places he shouldnt have i have a cut aorund my nipples from my nipple down another cut around my whole breast all the way to the top of my chest i have two longs scars under my arm pit that go all the way almost to my back. as well as two holes were my drainage bags were. one of the doctors that i seen stated that he did uncessary cutting.i beg you please find another dr just because he has 26 years of experience does not mean he is great.as far as his office staff they were great!exspecially the nurse.

January 27th, 2011
highly recommend! excellent physician
extremely knowledgeable, excellent diagnosis, excellent surgeon, excellent followup, definately the BEST Arizona has to offer!

June 4th, 2010
Dr. Miller is very experienced and meticulous at what he does. He has only had one patient ever get an infection and it was not a cosmetic procedure. Many people from Yuma go out of town for surgery when they don't need to. Everyone I have spoken to in the medical community recomends Dr Miller and they, themselves have him do their cosmetic procedures. His staff is courteous, knowledgable and friendly. I am 100% satisfied with my experiences with Dr, Miller. Highly recomend.