- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Millman
Dr. Louis Millman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Millman is affiliated with St Francis Regional Medical Center, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and Fairview Ridges Hospital. Dr. Millman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Millman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...