Dr. Louis Moench MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 2nd, 2013
The best psychiatrist in the state.
Dr. Moench is one of the most caring people I know. His life is devoted to his patients. His knowledge of mental illnesses and the medications and other treatments that treat these illnesses is superb. For over a decade, Dr. Moench has given me the time and attention that I need. Despite the treatment resistent depression that I have and everything that we have tried, he is not willing to give up on me. He continues to monitor my medications and what is best for me, and he listens to me and says just the right things. If he has to correct me or "give me a scolding," he does so with the upmost kindness and patience. Dr. Moench's manor is very dignified. He is extremely patient and understanding. He truly is one in a million. I don't know of any other doctor of any kind or therapist that is willing to give to their patients what he is willing to give to his. Dr. Moench is as close to the doctors of years ago who made house calls as the "law" permits. If house calls were still permitted, he would be the first one at your door when you needed him. Ease of appointments and waiting time might not be at the top of the scale, but that is only because Dr. Moench is the best and so very popular. It is because he does give each patient what they need that sometimes you may have to wait a little bit, but you can be sure that when you are in his office, he will give you the time that you need as well. I would recommend Dr. Louis Moench to anyone except that I don't want him to get more busy making it more difficult to get in to see him when I need him. To use today's vernacular, Dr. Moench is AWESOME!

July 9th, 2010
In my book, Dr. Louis A Moench is the best psychiatrist in the state of Utah. He is very caring and willing to give me the time I need. He is very experienced and knowledgeable and uses these extremelly well in diagnosis and treatment. Although I believe his practice is closed now, I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best.

August 7th, 2009
The best psychiatrist in the state of Utah.
Dr. Moench is an excellent psychiatrist. He knows the psychotropic medications in and out and everything other medication that can help to improve the effectiveness of them. But that is not all. He is a great listener and is very caring. Although not technically his job, he will go beyond just the prescribing of medication and help with psychotherapy as well. His "bedside manner" is beyond compare. He is totally dedicated to his job and to his patience. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the BEST!