A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Molina is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Molina, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Molina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Rafael Molina MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Molina practice?
- Dr. Louis Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Molina practices Urology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Urologists.