A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Morales, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morales has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Morales MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis Morales practice?
- Dr. Louis Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Morales practices Plastic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeons.