Surgical Specialist
5089 S 900 E
Ste 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
801-743-0700
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  AMAZING!!  |  show details
by Wendee M on May 3rd, 2013

My daughter had suffered for over 4 years from severe headaches because the cartlidge in her nose had grown abnormally. Dr. Morales did an amazing job on her nose. Everything he told us went exactly as he said. He spoke to us before the surgery, to make sure all of our questions were answered and in general made us very comfortable in this stressful situation. Good news..NO more headaches!!! I hope to never need his expertise again, but if I do we will be seeing him again!!

|  ATTN Read before choosing Dr. Morales to operate on you!  |  show details
by satara001 at Citysearch on Feb 22nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon to do your rhinoplasty stay away from Dr. Morales! He will ruin your nose and you will end up spending at least three times as much getting it fixed. I made this terrible mistake 5 years ago...I made the stupid and uneducated decision to have Dr. Morales peform rhinoplasty on me because he had done a good job doing my breast augmentaion. I`m ashamed to say it and I cannot tell you how bad I have regretted that decision.Dr. Morales left my nose deformed, uneven different sized nostrils, a pig-nose appearance and all around weird and unnatural looking. Luckily I finally did my homework and found an amazing plastic surgeon Dr. Sam Naficy, Bellevue, WA who was able to fix Dr. Morales` disgusting mess. I only wish I had read a review like this before I wasted money 5,000 for Dr. Morales to mess it up and 11,000 for Dr. Naficy fix it and years of embarassment and humiliation.Beware of Dr. Louis Morales Jr!!!Hopefully this was helpful and saves your face.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Miracle worker  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. Morales did an incredible job on my 7 month old son's cranial vault remolding surgery for lambdoid craniosynostosis. My son's entire head was completely deformed, but after the surgery, he looked normal with a completely round head! Many other mothers with babies with lambdoid are displeased with the outcome of the surgery, but Dr. Morales worked miracles! Dr. Morales and his whole staff were competent, kind, caring, and good listeners. They answered every question with patience before and after the surgery. He came highly recommended by many people at Primary Children's Medical Center as "one of the best," and he is!

|  One of the best plastic surgeons in Utah  |  show details
by K.L. on Dec 18th, 2009

I consulted with 12 local plastic surgeons for my BA/BL. Dr. Morales had the whole package, experience, respected by peers, internationally renowned, passion for his craft, confidence, good nature, great schooling, wonderful staff...it's no wonder he is the only plastic surgeon in Utah to be recognized as one of the "Best Doctors in America"