A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Morrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Morrone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Morrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrone graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Morrone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Morrone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Morrone practice?
- Dr. Louis Morrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Morrone practices Ophthalmology near North Arlington, NJ.
See North Arlington Ophthalmologists.