A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Morrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Morrone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Morrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Morrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrone graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Morrone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Morrone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Morrone practice?
- Dr. Louis Morrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Morrone practices Ophthalmology near North Arlington, NJ.
See North Arlington Ophthalmologists.