Dr. Louis Morsbach, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Morsbach, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morsbach graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Morsbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hosptial
- Doylestown Hosp, Doylestown, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morsbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Morsbach practice?
Dr. Louis Morsbach practices Gastroenterology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Chalfont Gastroenterologists.