A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Morsbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Morsbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Morsbach, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morsbach graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Morsbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Tenet Health System Bucks County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Franklin Morsbach MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Morsbach practice?
- Dr. Louis Morsbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Morsbach practices Gastroenterology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Doylestown Gastroenterologists.