Dr. Louis Mucelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Mucelli?

March 30th, 2017

Best Doctor in Town

Dr. Mucelli is a professional, and experienced GYN doctor.

September 23rd, 2016

He is simply THE BEST!

I am so sxcited to see he is still actively practicing in Manhattan and doing so well as i rwmembered! OMG he was my GYN when i moved to city at 21 and that was 45 yes ago and the NICEST, most COMFORTING, BEST GYN any woman could DREAM of having and BEYOND!! I am so bad in that i havent been to a GYN in YEARS ,... Bur i WILL BE MAKING APPT to see him!!!!!! You will never dread or fear ANY APPT with this GREAT MD and the fact he is a PROFESSOR also PROVES he is always in learning mode and never stagnant or complacent! THE BEST. BEST. BEST!!!!!

May 14th, 2015

Dr. Louis Mucielli developed my two sons and I always knew I was in the best care. He is knowledgeable, experienced, kind, empathetic, can I add more? Regretfully I moved out of the city but I would recommend him in a heart beat!

July 9th, 2014

Very difficult to reach

He is the sweetest man for sure, but I found, unlike all the other reviewers, he was nearly impossible to reach. I'm not sure if something was going on but he was chronically late during our appointments. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but once he cancelled our apt. after I was already in the office on Sat. morning and after I had fasted for blood work. He also ordered the wrong test so I had to come back but then never returned my call when he checked off the wrong one. He was over two hours late another time and I showed up for our apt. (not the one he cancelled while I was there but at another location) and there I was with another woman, waiting outside the office to be let in. The office was locked and he showed up around 45 minutes later. I was the second or third apt. and I had to wait hours having fasted for a second time, since the first time he called when I was at the office already. He also simply never returned my call which made me feel bad since he is so nice to everyone else. He is really nice and great and you can tell he cares, which is why I'm wondering if maybe my experience was the exception. It still bothers me though how great and responsive he was to everyone else when he was not receptive to me and kept canceling our appointments and making me wait all afternoon because he was late. Lastly, it really upset me that when he tested for fertility stuff, he just tested on a random day. I offered to come in on the day that was most accurate but he said for general testing, this did not matter. I could be wrong but isn't it better to go on the most accurate day, if it's possible? When you've gone out of your way to stop the pill in order to get tested...why not just go in on a day when the test is supposed to be taken?

March 9th, 2013

The best

I have known doctor Mucelli for 35 years he is the best

December 3rd, 2012

If you are comfortable seeing a male GYN with no office staff or nurse present during a visit, meaning he is the only one on the whole office, then you will like him. He is nice enough but that was unsettling. He's also bad at returning phone calls.

September 24th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Mucelli for 12 years. He is professional, kind, and wholeheartedly cares about his patients. God bless him.

July 15th, 2010

words cannot describe

Dr. Mucelli is the most kindest, knowledgeable,sincere,accurate, and caring doctor I have ever met. I could not have made it through a very difficult time without his help. Dr. Mucelli makes his patients feel like they are family and their health is his personal concern. God bless this man.

March 11th, 2010

AMAZING DOCTOR!

Dr. Mucelli is incredibly caring and makes you feel absolutely comfortable. He is genuinely interested in your well-being and you as a person and is professional and thorough. I will continue to see him and am sure he will continue to provide exceptional care!

October 8th, 2017