Dr. Louis Mulkey Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Louis Mulkey?

Worst visit of my life!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I have been suffering with horrible headaches and had went to the ER and has a CT done. It did show a 3 MM ring of Calcification near my fourth ventricle and stated that it did need looked at. He looked at it and said I have no idea what that means.. I am 60 pounds over weight and he went on and on over my weight and said that is why I fee bad. He also talked about how he doesn't make very much money! like that was my problem!! Horrible Dr!

Not my type.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

On the very first visit, I shared that part of my condition was due to a TBI in 1979. He looked me straight in the eye and asked me "What's a TBI?" and I politely told him. That TBI had defined my healthcare needs for over thirty years, an important issue for me. To his credit adult neurology is not among his interests but he's my PCP! We've had several gen'l healthcare visits since then. I never leave that office feeling empowered about my health. I only go there because it's walking distance from my residence.

Posted on January 20th, 2017