A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munoz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munoz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Munoz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Lee Munoz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Louis Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Munoz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Radiologists.