A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Munoz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munoz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans