A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munoz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munoz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Munoz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Lee Munoz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis L. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Louis Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Munoz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Radiologists.