A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Nardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Nardella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Nardella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nardella graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nardella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Ohio State University Hospital
- The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital and Richard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nardella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis Nardella practice?
Dr. Louis Nardella practices Internal Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists.