Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Nardella
Dr. Louis Nardella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biloxi, MS, with another office in Lakeland, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nardella is affiliated with VA Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System, The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital and Richard and Lakeland Regional Medical Center. Dr. Nardella has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Nardella has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louis Nardella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.
Dr. Kristin Vergunst
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Biloxi, MS 0.01 mi
Dr. Lee Vance
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Biloxi, MS 0.01 mi36
Dr. Narayana Swamy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Biloxi, MS 0.01 mi47