Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

|  The NP was the best!!  |  show details
by Kimberly on Mar 15th, 2014

The only good thing about the whole experience with this practice was the NP (Ann Cavone-Banks). She was the only one who time any time talking to me and evaluating my injury. She genuinely seems concerned. Beyond her no one, especially the surgeon seemed to care. I felt like I was placed onto a conveyor belt on the fast track to surgery. Even following further tests and a month of PT no one from this practice called to evaluate my progress! I cancelled my surgery with this practice, received a second opinion and had that surgeon comets my surgery. I am 100% pleased with my choice to change practices/surgeons!! Patients beware!! Do your homework!! And if it doesn't feel right then leave and find a doctor who actually cares!!

Feb 13th, 2014

I had spine surgery with another surgeon, but was still in pain and he told me there was nothing more he could do. After 6mo of not getting better he told me to see Dr Noce, and that he might be able to help. Dr Noce figured out that I still had a pinched nerve and he fixed it. I have been pain free for almost 2 years now.

|  he saved my life  |  show details
by A grateful patient on Feb 11th, 2014

I originally saw another neurosurgeon for a brain mass. He told me it was not cancer and not to do anything. Dr Noce thought it was more aggressive. He took it out and saved my life, it turned out to be a cancerous brain tumor. I am forever grateful.

|  My Hero  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Noce last year for back pain that has been haunting me for years, no one else seemed to be able to diagnose by problem. To make a long story short, Dr. Noce did a lumbar fusion on me in Dec 2013 and for the first time in many years I am pain free. I look forward to a great 2014 and being able to do things I haven't done in years. I can't thank Dr. Noce enough for giving me my life back!

by heather brown on Dec 22nd, 2013

i was dx with a syrinx and scheduled for sx within a few days . this man saved my life , he is amazing

Aug 7th, 2012

Was really insistent that I was going to need back surgery, and maybe I will. However, it's been 4 years and I havent had it yet and my back is better than it was 4 yrs ago. They seem like all they want to do there is surgery and not try other things first.

Aug 8th, 2011

this quack wanted to fuse my back in aug of 2009, got a second op to this day i haven't had any surgery on my back

|  WONDERFUL!  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

I WOULD RECOMMEND DR NOCE TO ANYONE. HE IS A GIFTED SURGEON.

by Very Happy Patient on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr Noce was patient, kind and went out of his way for not only myself but also my family.

|  Amazed!  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2010

I was amazed and very pleased going to this office for the first time. Dr. Noce was very pleasant he made you feel comfortable and not afraid of the surgery we where facing. He explanned everything and said he would do what ever he could to solve the problem. A Great guy! honest and trusting..that's a big plus when your going under the knife. He was recommended to us..And we would recommend him in a heart beat, I already have recommended him to a friend of mine. We just can't say enough....He is amazing!!!