Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Run show details Run
by Karyn on Jul 27th, 2016

Unhappy with office and doctor. Not interested in what questions I had. Stated what he thought, recommended what I found to out to be unnecessary treatments. Get a second opinion.

horrible show details horrible
by heather brown on Nov 2nd, 2015

this dr destroyed my life. he is a horrible physician and should never be practicing

by Patricia Auger on Dec 22nd, 2014

Dr. Noce is a kind and exceptional surgeon. He really takes care of your needs.

The NP was the best!! show details The NP was the best!!
by Kimberly on Mar 15th, 2014

The only good thing about the whole experience with this practice was the NP (Ann Cavone-Banks). She was the only one who time any time talking to me and evaluating my injury. She genuinely seems concerned. Beyond her no one, especially the surgeon seemed to care. I felt like I was placed onto a conveyor belt on the fast track to surgery. Even following further tests and a month of PT no one from this practice called to evaluate my progress! I cancelled my surgery with this practice, received a second opinion and had that surgeon comets my surgery. I am 100% pleased with my choice to change practices/surgeons!! Patients beware!! Do your homework!! And if it doesn't feel right then leave and find a doctor who actually cares!!

Feb 13th, 2014

I had spine surgery with another surgeon, but was still in pain and he told me there was nothing more he could do. After 6mo of not getting better he told me to see Dr Noce, and that he might be able to help. Dr Noce figured out that I still had a pinched nerve and he fixed it. I have been pain free for almost 2 years now.

he saved my life show details he saved my life
by A grateful patient on Feb 11th, 2014

I originally saw another neurosurgeon for a brain mass. He told me it was not cancer and not to do anything. Dr Noce thought it was more aggressive. He took it out and saved my life, it turned out to be a cancerous brain tumor. I am forever grateful.

by heather brown on Dec 22nd, 2013

i was dx with a syrinx and scheduled for sx within a few days . this man saved my life , he is amazing

Aug 7th, 2012

Was really insistent that I was going to need back surgery, and maybe I will. However, it's been 4 years and I havent had it yet and my back is better than it was 4 yrs ago. They seem like all they want to do there is surgery and not try other things first.

WONDERFUL! show details WONDERFUL!
Nov 15th, 2010

I WOULD RECOMMEND DR NOCE TO ANYONE. HE IS A GIFTED SURGEON.

by Very Happy Patient on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr Noce was patient, kind and went out of his way for not only myself but also my family.