Dr. Louis Nunez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

May 12th, 2016
Liar
I've seen "Doctor" Nunez twice, each time for less than 5 minutes, for an IME. The first time, he verbally agreed with me that something was wrong with my knee. Yet, he blatantly lied on his Workers' Comp report, stating my knee was perfectly fine. I fought his assessment in court, and he had to write an addendum. The second time I saw him, he acted as if we were best buddies. His report focused on what I looked like, including the color of my hair and what I was wearing. He took the information from my physical therapist's appointments and put that on his report. I have to see him again soon. I'm not looking forward to seeing him, as this is an extremely important appointment.

January 17th, 2016
Father
This man and many like him that do an ime for the insurance companies should be ashamed. I video taped my son's ime and this man lied on his report and I have it on tape. I now will do everything in my power to have him brought up on charges and make it so he can't hurt anyone else. He has only one objective, do as many as he can and make as much money as possible. I blame also our lawmakers they let this go on in comp cases. Independent Medical Exam how backwards is this.The Insurance industry running another part of our lives!

November 20th, 2014
IME
Made me very uncomfortable, gets paid a lot of money by insurance companies to do a misdiagnosis. 30 second IME and said I was fine, MRI and 3 other doctors found many things wrong with me, he only cares for his money not patient, whether acting independently by insurance company or walk in, he will not care. He sucked as a doctor and needs to be reviewed by the board.

October 12th, 2012
This doctor did not analyze my situation properly. He is not trustworthy in my opinion.

October 30th, 2010
He sucks
Unprofessional, quick to diagnose, unfaithful,liar

February 10th, 2010
Patient
Staff was fanastic, easy to get an appointment. The doctor was accurate on my diagnosis and it was very easy to get a follow up appointment.

May 5th, 2009