Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

5959 Greenback Ln
Ste 210
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
916-722-4565
Locations and availability (1)

|  first visit  |  show details
by on Knieriem on May 18th, 2014

He without a doubt is the best doctor that I have ever had. He truly cares about you. He makes you feel conformable from the start. I did not feel that I was being rushed. He cannot ever be replaced. He made feel important, not like the other doctors who you can tell that they are not really hearing everything you say. Which is too bad, because Dr. Orlando can teach these doctors a thing or two about compassion.

|  horrible customer service. Incompetent staff  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

I have never been spoken to in such an unprofessional and plan ignorant manner in my life. The office staff here do not listen,spell correctly and are so uneducated its disgusting. For someone to be down right rude to a patient, when all I was trying to do is set an appointment. The staff blatantly lied to me and could have avoided so much confusion if only they would listen and care about their paying patients. Dr. Orlando himself I have been unable to see since he is far too booked to see patients. His nurse practitioner is amazing and is so attentive. I wish the rest of the office was even close to as nice as her. I will not ever go back to this office just based on the snotty girls running the office.

|  nice ,caring DR  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

he's a caring and nice dr, too bad he'll be retiring soon.

|  Incredable  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr. Orlando is an incredible doctor, both wise and straight forward. Although he is the best doctor I have ever seen, he is close to retirement and will be missed.

|  show details