A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Caragine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Caragine is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caragine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caragine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Caragine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Caragine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Caragine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Philip Caragine MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Caragine practice?
- Dr. Louis Caragine has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Caragine practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Eastchester, NY.
See Eastchester Internists and Eastchester Geriatric Doctors.