A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Caragine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Caragine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Caragine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Caragine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Philip Caragine MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Caragine practice?
- Dr. Louis Caragine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Caragine practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Eastchester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Eastchester Internists and Eastchester Geriatric Doctors.