Learn more about Dr. Louis Caragine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Caragine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caragine
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Caragine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Caragine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Caragine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Caragine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Philip Caragine MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Caragine practice?
- Dr. Louis Caragine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Caragine practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Eastchester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Eastchester Internists and Eastchester Geriatric Doctors.