A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Park is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Sang Soo Park MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Park practice?
- Dr. Louis Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Park practices Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.