A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Park is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Sang-Soo Park MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Park practice?
- Dr. Louis Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Park practices Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.