A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Pastore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Pastore is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Pastore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastore graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pastore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pastore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis T. Pastore practice?
Dr. Louis Pastore practices Urology and Surgery near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.