A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Pastore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Pastore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Pastore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastore graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pastore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Thomas Pastore MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis T. Pastore practice?
- Dr. Louis Pastore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Pastore practices Urology near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.