A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Pearlstein, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Pearlstein, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Samuel Pearlstein DO is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Louis Pearlstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Pearlstein practices Neurology near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Neurologists.