Learn more about Dr. Louis Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Pearlstein, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Pearlstein, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Epilepsy / seizures
- Essential Tremor
- Headache Disorders
- Nerve pain and Numbness
- Young-onset Dementias
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearlstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearlstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Pearlstein practice?
Dr. Louis Pearlstein practices Neurology near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Neurologists.