Family Physicians

14420 29th Ave
Flushing, NY 11354
718-460-1681
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Unprofessional, Negligent, and Rude  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

I would not choose this doctor again nor recommend him to anyone. He does not follow through with exams/results nor does he return urgent phone calls. One is best off to find another Doctor who genuinely cares for his patients and for their health care needs. He is disorganized and unprepared as he does not pay attention to important details in treatment and as his equipment is not always ready and functional. He ignores valid concerns over life-threatening signs and symptoms. This Dr. also often inappropriately speaks of money and of how Doctors are "not making much money anymore in this country". He is not very prudent in his speech and lacks wisdom in dealing with people. His services have been found dangerously wanting. I hope others will steer clear of him! I felt like just another paycheck to him.

|  DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Wow where do I begin!!! This doctor is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met and I do not wish my experience on anyone. If you were thinking of going to this doctor please don't! He does not follow up with his patients. I found that he would repeat diagnosis I found online based on my symptoms because he did not know how to remedy anything. I even lied about the research I found to see if he would agree and just as I suspected he repeated. I felt more like a copay visit than a real patient. He gets his patients in and out without taking the time to really understand or find a real diagnosis. He also messed up my blood work and wanted me to pay to have it done again!! He is also quick with the prescription writing....Steer clear!! I am off to another doctor and I have never been happier. My life feels better in the hands of someone else...please don't make the same mistake as me!!

|  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

This guy is rude!

|  STAY AWAY!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

dont waste your time with this sarcastic rude "doctor". He gets paid under the table and doesnt care about the health of his patients. He has no referrals to anyone if he isnt available. He talks and jokes about other patients medical conditions. If your looking for geniuine, professional and discreet service this doctor isnt for you.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

I love this doctor. He has such a noble and caring demeanor. He speaks a billion languages and I've been seeing him since I was an infant along with my entire family. Most of his patients are really loyal to the point where it actually feels like we're all family. I will continue seeing him forever. He's great! :)